We provide solutions for evolving IT needs of Government sector, including:
Meaningful Use Implementation
Substantial investments have been proposed in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) for efficient use of healthcare IT. Specially, it emphasizes to lessen costs and advance clinical care.
We at R Systems provide services to tide over the reform and reap the benefits of riding the wave of healthcare reform.
ARRA Meaningful Use Optimization Services:
This services help to increase the benefits from the IT investment specifically in Electronic Health Record.
• EHR deployment in alignment with meaningful use and ARRA guidelines
• Analytics and Compliance Administration
US Federal/State Compliances
We cater to various State healthcare agencies R Systems Inc. has been awarded numerous contracts by the State of California, the State of Oregon, the State of Washington, and others. Our clients include a wide array of government entities, including:
• California Department of Mental Health (DMH)
• California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
• California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
• California Cancer Registry (CCR)
• California Correctional Healthcare Services (CCHCS)
• Washington Department of Social & Health Services (DSHS)
• Oregon Department of Health Services (ODHS)
NHS UK Compliances
R Systems provides healthcare organizations with a full scale compliance management service that supports quality management activities such as annual Quality Accounts. We help you achieve and maintain registration with Care Quality Commission
Support standards and Medicines & Medical Devices Regulation such as The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) HTA regulations
We provide support services for NHS Foundation Trust governance, helping you achieve the Green rating.
• National Joint Registry
• National PROMS Program
• National Comparative Audit of Blood Transfusion (satellite unit)
• NCEPOD Sepsis Study
Health Insurance Exchanges solutions
Millions of new members are estimated to shop for healthcare coverage through health insurance exchange (HIX). This denotes that an opportunity for health plans organizations to add new members will be at unprecedented pace.
R System’s Health Insurance exchange services assist the payer organization to govern both direct healthcare and organizational costs with the benefit of Affordable Care Act subsidies. Our services and solution can act as an integration plug between HIX, your organization and third parties to minimalize the bearing on prevailing business services and technical infrastructures.
These services and solution provides:
• Track and trace Enrollment/Renewal and Payments
• Customer eligibility determination.
• Member Management for enrollment requests, alterations, terminations, re-instatement.
• Enrollment data reconciliation between FFM/state based exchanges and Payers.
• Setup a private health insurance exchange on behalf of Payer based on Federal and state health plan integration.